Welcome to the Transformational Learning Academy in Nursing and Health at The Ohio State University College of Nursing! We are passionate about providing innovative, evidence-based continuing education and lifelong learning opportunities for professional nurses and other health professionals that will enhance knowledge and advance nursing and health care. We do that by:
- Supporting the dissemination of evidence-based practice knowledge and competencies
- Enhancing understanding of transformational trends in nursing and health care, including wellness and performance
- Enhancing knowledge about and development of innovative leadership approaches in health care environments
- Addressing pharmacology learning needs of advanced practice nurses
Our programs are planned and provided by members of our faculty as well as other experts in health care and organizational behavior. Programs include conferences, workshops, and online education targeted to health professionals, particularly professional nurses, advanced practice nurses, and preceptors in our local, state, and regional areas.
Please visit our site periodically to see the latest program offerings, or join our mailing list for information on upcoming conferences and workshops.
We are very interested in your feedback, so if you have suggestions for future programs, please contact us.
- Jacqueline M. Loversidge, PhD, RNC-AWHC
- Director of the Transformational Learning Academy in Nursing and Health
The Transformational Learning Academy in Nursing and Health (TLA) provides excellent continuing education to nursing and other health professionals in local, state, and regional markets. The TLA offers conferences, workshops, and online continuing education courses on a variety of healthcare topics.
The Transformational Learning Academy in Nursing and Health (TLA) will be recognized locally, statewide, and regionally as an outstanding provider of innovative, evidence-based lifelong learning for nursing and other healthcare disciplines.
The Ohio State University College of Nursing (OH-027/9/1/15) is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Ohio Nurses Association (OBN-001-91), an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.